Planning on moving to seacoast NH or just did? here are some things to do this spring!
- 1. Shopping! Exeter, Hampton, and Portsmouth all have great downtowns that you can walk around and shop, grab a coffee or sit down for a bite!
- 2. Visit a Brewery! There are multiple Breweries located along the Seacoast including; SmuttyNose, Throwback Brewery, WHYM, Great Rhythm, Liars Bench, Earth Eagle, Deciduous Brewing, Portsmouth Brewery, Red Hook & many more!
- 3. Walking & Hiking! Take a nice walk-through Prescott Park or get more adventurous and seek out over a dozen hiking trails all along the Seacoast.
- 4. The Music Hall – Located in Portsmouth it’s New Hampshire’s oldest theater offering world-class entertainment and films year-round.
- 5. Escape Rooms! A new attraction for all ages – Escape Rooms! These themed rooms require critical thinking, strong teamwork, and the ability to work quickly in order to solve the puzzles and escape the room.
- 6. Strawberry Banke Museum and neighborhood. Strawberry Banke Museum is an outdoor history museum. There are gardens and historic buildings to explore, with artifacts and exhibits highlighting the history of the Puddle Dock neighborhood
- 7. Great Bay Discovery Center. It is the education headquarters for the Great Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve.
There are many more things to do this is just a small list to get you started if you are moving to seacoast NH or just moved to the area. As the warmer weather approaches keep an eye out for the updated Summer blog. This will feature a lot more outdoor activities and some fun date night ideas!